2014年3月6日木曜日

Mara's schedule

She wrote;

You must be a mindreader - I was going to email you about our gtg in Kobe....I arrive on Friday 28 March so that weekend I might still be jet lagged....lol....I have nothing scheduled the next weekend, 5 and 6 April. I go to Amanohashidate early on Monday 14 April so I wouldn't want to be out late on Sunday the 13th but Saturday the 12th would be okay...and I probably will be back late from Matsue on Friday the 18th but Sunday the 20th is fine. Then the following weekend is the Saito Kazuyoshi concert and I will stay overnight in Osaka as I have tickets for Bunraku on Saturday. After that is Golden Week.....did I confuse you? lol....

To summarize Saturday is good 5 or 12 April and Sunday is good for 6 or 20 April.....

I guess GW weekend 3 and 4 of May is too crowded? If not, I have no plans for that weekend....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

管理者が確認後コメントを公開します。

You can read your comment after my checking.